Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quick Update!

Hey Readers!
I know it has been confusing on where to post your
questions so I am going to try to make it a little bit easier..
There will now be two options as to contact me.
First option: You may continue commenting on the most recent post.
OR......................
Second option: You can email me at truth.be.told57@gmail.com

Either one of these will work wonderfully and I know some of you seem a little concerned about it being anonymous.
Don't worry either way I will leave your name out if you wish! :)

I hope that this makes it a little bit easier for you to reach me!

Again, please don't hesitate to ask...
TRUTH BE TOLD IS HERE TO ANSWER ANYTHING!

Oh another little side note you can now enter your email address at the top right corner of this blog and follow me that way!

Hope all is well... if not give me a holler!!

1 comment:

  1. I found out after a long search that I have suppressed anger and I am currently letting it all out on the ones I love most. After talking about it, it helps. But I need some serious help. I don't know if you ever feel so lonely or sad or really down on yourself. But that's how I feel most of the time. How do I let that person go and finally grow to be the person I know I have inside?

    ReplyDelete