Sunday, October 24, 2010

Question was...
Truth Be Told,
During the last few years I have been dating this guy, now I'm almost completely sure that he is the one for me. Things have been happening lately that aren't in the same intrest as me... my boyfriend has been drinkin quite a bit and it seems to make us fight. truth be told, I dont know what to do because I want to be with him forever and I dont know how to stop this act... ?

My Thoughts...
Well you can't and won't ever be able to control what other people do but you can set an example for them... You can show him what you think is right and just hope that he will come around.  If you honestly think that he is the one than I would talk to him about these concerns that you are having... Communication really is the key to every successful relationship!!

1 comment:

  1. Truth Be Told,
    I have been in love with my best friend for a long time now and I do not know how to tell her. I think she feels the same way but I'm scared she'll shut me down. What's a guy to do?

    ReplyDelete