Friday, October 22, 2010

Question was...
Truth Be Told,
On the subject of love: I'm in love with my best friend. I think about her every day and only want to be with her. but I'm afraid she doesnt feel the same. I listen to her complain about her boy problems and I know I could make her happier and treat her better than any other guy she's dated. I just dont know if she sees me in that way. what would you do in my situation, sincerely, my best friend's (and hopefully my) wedding

My Thoughts...
Loving your best friend is not something that is rare but is something that is hard to deal with... personally if I was in this situation I would try talking to her.  You never know what her feelings are until you have asked.  She could end up feeling the exact same way but she is just scared to tell you in case you didn't feel the same and it could potentially ruin the friendship.  But if you both handle the conversation on a mature level then you both should be able to get your feelings out and still maintain your friendship! If it doesn't work out then there is someone better out there for you!! Good Luck and let me know how it goes!! Everyone deserves the best and you shouldn't settle for less!!

No comments:

Post a Comment