Saturday, June 2, 2012

Religion

Question was...
hey there. i found ur blog on a site i do my shopping on. it seemed to jump out at me and i thank u for helping people like me find there way. well i have never admitted this but i guess i can because i dont really know u. but i recently moved to utah and everyone says that there are mormons that will drag u and make u be put into there religion. and i just shrugged my shoulders and got over it and then one of my friends invited me to the church and i actually really agree with everything. i dont know how much u know about religion but, do i go behind my familys back and do what i feel to be right? it is hard losing family and friends. it is hard losing everyone you ever loved but i have a good feeling when i go to this church and when i invite my family they just get really mad at me and i like a lot of things about this new church i am going to. help me out. what would you do if you were in the same situation?

thank you,
confused as heck, but on a constant spiritual high.

My Thoughts...
Honestly my first thought that came to my mind when I read this was that you need to do what you feel is right for your eternal progression.  Your family may not agree now, but they love you and once they see the joy and happiness that the gospel can bring to you they will most likely come around.  It may be extremely hard and make you doubt your decisions, but maybe this is your trial that you have to overcome! Be strong enough to stand up for what you believe in no matter what the outcome may be, because I can almost promise you that once you fully accept what your truely believe everything will work out as it should!! Have faith!!

With love,
Truth Be Told

1 comment:

  1. i dont think i will ever find love. im 27. i have my degree and even a house i have been paying off for 15 years. that sounds like something good a man can get into but why cant i get married? i know im not ugly and i go on a lot of dates but there is never a 2nd date.

    ReplyDelete